Be an Exhibitor or Sponsor at ATDLE’s Virtual 2021 Two-Way Bilingual Immersion Conference!
This year’s 3-day conference will be virtual and we anticipate 1000+ educators from over 30 states will attend this year’s gathering. If you joined us in December 2020, you know that we were able to hold a successful virtual conference with over 700 attendees.
Teachers are looking for the tools, resources, and information to help them make their programs stronger and adapt to virtual and hybrid environments – and that makes you our exhibitors and sponsors so essential! It is important for us to make these connections and help you to be involved!.
With that in mind, we have modified our standard offerings to provide you with opportunities to share your programs and services in our virtual conference both in a virtual booth, as well as through sessions, recognition and more. Choose the opportunity that fits your company.
Sponsor / Exhibitor Levels
CHECK POLICY: Please include a copy of your registration confirmation with your check payment. All check payments are due within 30 days after submitting registration. Please mail all checks to: ATDLE, 3121 Park Ave, Ste C. Soquel, CA 95073
CANCELLATION POLICY: ALL cancellations must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Written cancellations received prior to April 30, 2021 shall be subject to a 10% service charge. No refunds will be made for cancellations after April 30, 2021.
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE POLICIES:
- Attendees and their guests are to treat all attendees, volunteers, and staff involved with the convention in a professional and courteous manner. Argumentative behavior, disruptive behavior, and any form of harassment is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
- By registering, you hereby authorize and grant ATDLE, the right to record all participants via screenshots, film, and/or video, along with editing the recorded conference into a photo gallery/short film/webinar, which may include other recordings and material. You also authorize and grant ATDLE the use of the name and likeness, voice, or other information concerning participants; and screen or place the recording/materials online, including social media.
- Participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any ATDLE virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services except within the virtual exhibit hall by paid exhibitors. ATDLE reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants agree to not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
- Participants agree to not share (including live streaming) any portion of the presentations, handouts, recordings or conference materials with other individuals (who did not participate or register to participate in the event), unless specifically authorized by ATDLE and/or the Presenter.
- Presenters may express a wide variety of opinions and views which do not necessarily represent the opinions and views of ATDLE and/or you as an individual. The presenters were selected because of their expertise in their respective subject areas and to provide you with a diversity of views on a variety of topics to enhance your conference experience.
LIABILITY POLICY / ASSUMPTION OF RISKS: By registering for this event, attendee hereby assumes all of the risks of participating in all activities at ATDLE Events, including but not limited to, any risks that may arise from the negligence or carelessness of ATDLE, their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, partners, contractors, agents, representatives, volunteers, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Host”) and/or from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, operated or controlled by the Host.
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE the Host from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence of the Host or ones self, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or any other damage or actions of any kind which may affect or impact me in any way arising from the Activity.
(B) ATTENDEE WILL INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the Host from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of their participation in the Activity, whether caused by the negligence of the Host, ones self, or otherwise.