Virtual 2021 Conference
We will be offering over 45 workshops, 4 powerful keynote speakers, and 3 specialty general sessions over the course of 3 days. We have developed our schedule to hopefully coincide with your school schedule and enhance what you are providing to your students.
Full Virtual Conference: $375 per person. The conference will be from June 28th – 30th. Attendees will have access to all sessions and resource materials.
Group Discounted Full Conference: If registering 4 or more people from one school you will receive a $25 per attendee discount. This discount will be applied automatically in the group registration system and you will see this on the registration summary page prior to paying. If you plan on sending a group, please make sure to register them all at the same time. The system will not apply the discount if you register 3 and then try and add more later.
If you are registering more than 30 people you will need to break the group into smaller groups as our registration system only allows 30 maximum on one order.
Graduate Units of Credits through Vanguard University: TWBI/DLI teachers can earn graduate units of credit – contact Vanguard University Coordinator David Hallstrom at (650) 245-1053 and/or email@example.com
Read further down on this page for all conference policies.
The 29th Annual ATDLE Conference will be a two-day conference from June 28th to June 30th. All times are listed in Pacific daylight time (PDT). Click here to see our tentative schedule. The schedule subject to change, so please check back.
We invite you to be an exhibitor at this year’s conference. We have a variety of levels and opportunities that you can take advantage of to get involved and introduce our teachers to your company, products, and services.
We seek materials/curriculum/literature in Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, German, Hmong, and Vietnamese! We also seek viable assessments and pieces of training in professional strategies to support teachers as they work in the target language and English.
Please read as some of our policies have changed to align with the virtual environment of our conference!
CHECK POLICY: Please include a copy of your registration confirmation with your check payment. All check payments are due by 06/18/2021 after 06/18/2021, individuals may still register but must pay with a credit card. Please mail all checks to ATDLE, 3121 Park Ave, Ste C. Soquel, CA 95073. Whether a registrant is paid or not, all registrants must cancel in writing by the cancellation deadline of 6/18/2021 or will be held liable for payment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be received in writing before 06/4/2021 and are subject to a $35 administrative fee. Cancellation received in writing by 06/4/2021 will be refunded less a $35 administrative fee. No refunds whatsoever after 06/4/2021. Please send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. ALL cancellations must be in writing to email@example.com. Please call to confirm receipt of the cancellation request (408) 216-0088.
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE POLICIES:
- Attendees and their guests are to treat all attendees, volunteers, and staff involved with the convention in a professional and courteous manner. Argumentative behavior, disruptive behavior, and any form of harassment is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
- By registering, you hereby authorize and grant ATDLE, the right to record all participants via screenshots, film, and/or video, along with editing the recorded conference into a photo gallery/short film/webinar, which may include other recordings and material. You also authorize and grant ATDLE the use of the name and likeness, voice, or other information concerning participants; and screen or place the recording/materials online, including social media.
- Participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any ATDLE virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services except within the virtual exhibit hall by paid exhibitors. ATDLE reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants agree to not copy or take screenshots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
- Participants agree to not share (including live streaming) any portion of the presentations, handouts, recordings, or conference materials with other individuals (who did not participate or register to participate in the event) unless specifically authorized by ATDLE and/or the Presenter.
- Presenters may express a wide variety of opinions and views which do not necessarily represent the opinions and views of ATDLE and/or you as an individual. The presenters were selected because of their expertise in their respective subject areas and to provide you with a diversity of views on a variety of topics to enhance your conference experience.
LIABILITY POLICY / ASSUMPTION OF RISKS: By registering for this event, I hereby assume all of the risks of participating in all activities at ATDLE Events, including but not limited to, any risks that may arise from the negligence or carelessness of ATDLE, their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, partners, contractors, agents, representatives, volunteers, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Host”) and/or from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, operated or controlled by the Host.
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE the Host from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence of the Host or myself, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or any other damage or actions of any kind which may affect or impact me in any way arising from the Activity.
(B) I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the Host from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of my participation in the Activity, whether caused by the negligence of the Host, myself or otherwise.