Virtual 2020 Conference
We will be offering 10.5 hours of education over the course of 3 days. We have developed our schedule to hopefully coincide with your school schedule and enhance what you are providing to your students.
Full Virtual Conference: $325 per attendee – Attendees will have access to all sessions and resource materials Thursday, December 3 – Saturday, December 5
Group Discounted Full Conference: If registering 4 or more people from one school you will receive a $25 per attendee discount. This discount will be applied automatically in the group registration system and you will see this on the registration summary page prior to paying.
Saturday ONLY Registration: $200 per attendee – this will be our only a la carte ticket option and will only include sessions on Saturday, December 5.
Read below in our policies for information on payment and purchase order policies
Our breakout speakers are a key element to our conference, we appreciate all of our presenters. Whether you’ve presented every year, or 2020 would be your first year presenting, we would love to hear from you! Apply now to present!
Please read as some of our policies have changed to align with the virtual environment of our conference!
PURCHASE ORDER POLICY: We are aware that some school districts use POs as a form of payment, and we are happy to work with you. However please note that this will be a holding payment and we do expect a final form of payment such as a Check or Credit Card payment applied to each Registrant by the payment deadline of 11/16/2020. If you are aware that your district uses POs please continue following up with your district finance person until you know for sure a check has been sent or submitted.
CHECK POLICY: Please include a copy of your registration confirmation with your check payment. All check payments are due within 30 days after submitting registration. Please mail all checks to: ATDLE, 3121 Park Ave, Ste C. Soquel, CA 95073. Whether a registrant is paid or not, all registrants must cancel in writing by the cancellation deadline of 11/3/2020 or will be held liable for payment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be received in writing before 11/3/2020 and are subject to a $35 administrative fee. Cancellation received in writing by 11/3/2020 will be refunded less a $35 administrative fee. No refunds what so ever after 11/3/2020. Please send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. ALL cancellations must be in writing to email@example.com. Please call to confirm receipt of cancellation request (408) 216-0088.
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE POLICIES:
- Attendees and their guests are to treat all attendees, volunteers, and staff involved with the convention in a professional and courteous manner. Argumentative behavior, disruptive behavior, and any form of harassment is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
- By registering, you hereby authorize and grant ATDLE, the right to record all participants via screenshots, film, and/or video, along with editing the recorded conference into a photo gallery/short film/webinar, which may include other recordings and material. You also authorize and grant ATDLE the use of the name and likeness, voice, or other information concerning participants; and screen or place the recording/materials online, including social media.
- Participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any ATDLE virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services except within the virtual exhibit hall by paid exhibitors. ATDLE reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants agree to not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
- Participants agree to not share (including live streaming) any portion of the presentations, handouts, recordings or conference materials with other individuals (who did not participate or register to participate in the event), unless specifically authorized by ATDLE and/or the Presenter.
- Presenters may express a wide variety of opinions and views which do not necessarily represent the opinions and views of ATDLE and/or you as an individual. The presenters were selected because of their expertise in their respective subject areas and to provide you with a diversity of views on a variety of topics to enhance your conference experience.
LIABILITY POLICY / ASSUMPTION OF RISKS: By registering for this event, I hereby assume all of the risks of participating in all activities at ATDLE Events, including but not limited to, any risks that may arise from the negligence or carelessness of ATDLE, their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, partners, contractors, agents, representatives, volunteers, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Host”) and/or from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, operated or controlled by the Host.
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE the Host from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence of the Host or myself, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or any other damage or actions of any kind which may affect or impact me in any way arising from the Activity.
(B) I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the Host from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of my participation in the Activity, whether caused by the negligence of the Host, myself, or otherwise.